“Applying for Kauai Bible College is a very exciting process and you can be accepted within days of your application being complete! 95% of the process is online and our admissions department is eager to help.”
ATTENTION: We are currently accepting applications for the Spring 2017 semester!
We welcome all born again Christians to apply. We are looking for men and women who want to be disciples of Jesus Christ. We know that God calls all types to follow Him and we have designed a program that receives a diverse crowd in order to teach and train.
If you would like to begin the process, please fill out the online application as a first step. Once we receive your basic information we will respond back quickly by e-mail or phone call. Please make sure that you fill out the application precisely, as it will keep the application process speedy. If you have a problem with any of the forms or have any questions please e-mail us.
New Student Application Process
- Student Application (Click here to start)
- Filled out and sent in both Kauai Bible College Medical History Form and Medical Release Form.
- 3 Personal References (send this link to three people: 1 pastoral reference, 2 other references of your choice)
- $35 Application Fee. Check this page for info on making online payments.
- A 500 word spiritual biography (you will load this as an attachment in the second stage of the application process)
- A copy of your High School Diploma/Transcripts or Educational Equivalent (request these from your school and have them sent to us)
- Facial Photo of yourself (digital photo uploaded with your application in second stage of application process)
- Proof of health insurance.
How the Populi Online Education Management Application process works: the initial application form is to be filled out by clicking on the link above. Once this is completed, a counselor will import you into the the Populi system where you will be assigned and sent a username. After you have received the invitation email, log in to Populi using the information sent to you and follow the rest of the process of finishing your online application, which includes uploading a photo of yourself and your spiritual biography. Once you have completed all the application components and we have received your references, etc we will send you an email notifying you of your acceptance.
Kauai Bible College welcomes home schoolers to participate in our educational programs. When applying for admission, please submit your complete home schooling transcripts and diploma/General Education Equivalent, along with any Standardized Test scores. Don’t forget to apply for the home schooling discount, prior to your arrival!
Kauai Bible College accepts international students as well, with the proper documents. A valid B1 or B2 Visitor’s Visa is required though. We don’t have an I-20 form as we are not an accredited school. So make sure you get a Visitor’s Visa and not a Student Visa. When applying for admission, international students must submit all educational records, and must have completed an English proficiency test administered by the proper institution in your country (except for English speaking countries, i.e. Canada, England). Please contact the Registrar’s Office for further information.
Any Admissions correspondence can be mailed to:Kauai Bible College Attn: Admissions P.O. Box 1990 Kapaa, HI 96746
Or email us firstname.lastname@example.org
Or call us at(619) 796-4522